Your Safety is a Top Priority
OT In view of the outbreak of COVID-19 and in compliance with the Government Prevention and Control of Disease Regulation, adjustments have been made to hotel services and facilities to reduce the chance of virus contamination at the hotel, protect the health and wellbeing of guests and staff. Due to the high uncertainty of the situation, it is highly recommended to check for updates periodically.
Last updated: 29/05/2020
New standards on Hygienic Practices
New hygienic practices have been introduced and some reinforced to protect guests and employees from a possible virus infection, included but not limited to the following.
- All front of house staff should wear surgical masks during their duties.
- Staff and guests are encouraged to apply alcohol-based disinfectant hand rub dispensers that are installed at all restaurants and the hotel public areas.
- The hotels have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces and especially all “touch points” areas like main entrance of the hotel lobby, counter of the front desk, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms etc.
- Elevators panels are often sanitized by Housekeeping staffs.
- Past travel records within the last 14 days are obtained from each check-in guest for record. Manager-on-duty shall refer all sick guests or suspicious cases to proceed to the hospital or the nearest clinic for medical check before checking in to the hotel.
Safeguarding Dining Experience at Restaurants
For our Food & Beverage outlets, different measures from food preparation to dining experience have been implemented to ensure food hygiene safety.
- All dining outlets’ table arrangement has been adjusted to 2m distance from each other.
- Mask envelopes are given out to each guest dining at all three restaurants for temporary mask storage.
- All chefs are required to wash and sanitize their hands frequently (every hour).
- Chefs are required to wear surgical masks with goggles at all times and wear gloves when handling food items.
- All food and beverages are served at the table of the guests.
- All tableware including salt & pepper shakers, toothpick holders, sugar container, tent card holders, menus and bill folders are cleaned and sanitized on a daily basis.
- Disinfecting wet wipes are given out to replace normal wet wipes at all restaurants and function areas.
- Dining tables and chairs are sanitized with designated disinfectant before serving new guests, so guests can find a pleasant and safe dining experience at all restaurants.
Health and wellbeing of everyone takes center-stage at “Cavo Zoe Seaside” Hotel.
We are proud of our service culture with a deep sense of care and commitment for the individuality of guests.
Rest assured that our team is well-prepared and dedicated to uphold the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
We look forward to welcoming guests to “Cavo Zoe Seaside” Hotel and vibrant Cyprus in the near future!