NOVEL CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19) PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES
Last updated: 01/10/2021
YOUR SAFETY IS A TOP PRIORITY
ZOE’S SAFETY COMMITMENT
Safepass or Flightpass is mandatory to check-in to our hotel.
In view of the outbreak of COVID-19 and in compliance with the Government Prevention and Control of Disease Regulation, adjustments have been made to hotel services and facilities to reduce the chance of virus contamination at the hotel, protect the health and well being of guests and staff. Due to the high uncertainty of the situation, it is highly recommended to check for updates periodically.
On the way to Cavo Zoe
- Compliance to the National Health and Safety Protocols.
- Enhanced Health and Safety program for all our employees.
- Established Crisis & Emergency Team, which consist of higher management members. These members received an extensive training program in handling suspected or confirmed cases of COVID–19.
- Online completion of formalities is recommended prior to arrival. Guests are encouraged to advise any personal preferences regarding the service at the time of reservation.
- We are flexible on your travel plans and with your reservations.
- Advance online check in is available for guests to minimize physical interaction at the hotel.
- Open air setting of our hotel guarantees social distance.
- Personnel protective equipment is worn by all front of the house employees throughout the hotel.
- Protective screens are visible on reception desks and social distancing policy is in place.
- Face masks are worn by the Front Desk employees.
- Frequent disinfection of all lobby area and entrance.
- Elevator is available for use with a restricted and maximum occupancy and is sanitized frequently.
- Room keys are disinfected and sealed before given to guests.
- Disinfection station for guests and employees in all public areas.
- Welcome safe care packages with personal mask are available in the lobby.
- Thermometer is available upon request.
- Medical Assistance: If you feel unwell or experiencing respiratory symptoms, please contact the Front Desk immediately.
Welcome to your room
- A deep clean and disinfection is taking place prior to a guest’s check-in.
- Personal protective equipment is worn by all team members.
- 10 High Touch Deep Clean areas in the guest room created ensuring that all hard surfaces and frequently used items are disinfected.
- Disinfection sticker “Clean and sealed for your protection” applied to each room upon completion of cleaning progress.
- All non-essential items such as magazines, stationary, tea and coffee facilities and decorative pillows and covers are removed from all rooms. (Tea and coffee facilities remain available upon request and are provided sealed and disinfected).
- All rooms will be supplied with disinfectants for guests to use throughout their stay.
- Room cleaning will take place only when guests are not in the room and by using approved chemicals and disinfectants that are affective against Covid-19.
- Any maintenance required in guest rooms will be done so by appointment and only when the guests are not present in the room.
- Each room is equipped with individual air conditioning and ventilation system, which is deeply cleaned before arrival. All rooms are naturally ventilated with flow of fresh air too.
- Self-isolation rooms are available to accommodate any guests with suspected cases of COVID-19 until further guideline.
- Open air sitting space created in our restaurants encouraging social distance.
- All restaurants are re-designed according to government health protocols and our meal’s service is adjusted in accordance with the current food safety recommendations.
- Team members are always wearing personal protective equipment and are sanitizing their hands frequently.
- Extra sanitization practises in all food production.
- Hand disinfection to be completed on entry to every restaurant or bar.
- Contactless payment options available.
- All menus are available via a QR code and we recommend our guests view these through their personal devices. (Single use menus available for anyone not able to use their personal device).
- Take away option available in to go containers.
Kid’s Club, Spa and Gym
- Kid’s indoor and outdoor area will operate according to government requirements.
- For the children’s play areas, special cleaning and disinfection protocols are applied, toys will be manually disinfected and cleaned with spray after every use.
- Parents are not allowed to enter the kid’s club, but a member of the staff can register the child at the entrance.
- Social distance regulations at the kid’s club applies as per government protocols.
- Spa services are available only by pre-booking appointment.
- All areas of the spa will be disinfected before any treatment.
- Jacuzzi and sauna will operate according to government regulations.
- Fitness centre is available only with pre-booking.
- Fitness centre and all equipment will be disinfected between uses.
- Luggage room is available for use and will be operating according to government guidelines.
Pools and Surrounding areas
- We have reinforced our disinfection services in all public areas.
- Sun beds are arranged with a social distance as per government protocols.
- Disinfection of all sunbeds after use.
- Guests should observe the social distancing measures and follow the direction of our team members when using the hotel pools.
- Pool water is treated with appropriate chemicals and frequency of cleaning is increased.
- Advanced check out is available for guests.
- It is kindly recommended to settle your bill the night before your departure to avoid queues at reception on the departure day and generally reduce the time spent at the reception desk.
- Contactless payment options are encouraged.
- Invoices and relevant information can be sent by email.
Health and wellbeing of everyone takes centre-stage at Cavo Zoe Seaside Hotel. We are proud of our service culture, with a deep sense of care and commitment for each individual guest.
Rest assured that our team is well-prepared and dedicated to uphold the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. We look forward to welcoming guests to Cavo Zoe Seaside Hotel and vibrant Cyprus in the near future!