Cyprus is a beautiful island, surrounded entirely by the Mediterranean Sea. You have picked an amazing holiday destination, here’s some tips to help you get the most out of your well-deserved holiday.
1. Cyprus has a very warm climate throughout the summer months, with average temperatures being at pleasant 25°c during April and a scorching 36°c during August. We certainly recommend packing a high factor sun cream and plenty of soothing after sun during your stay.
You are guaranteed to go home rocking the most fantastic tan and feeling energised on Vitamin-D! Remember to keep yourself well hydrated throughout the day to help beat the heat.
2. The are no shortages of beaches here on the East Coast of Cyprus, perfect for the sun worshippers. The sand is simply perfect, great for families to take a bucket and spade to, or for couples looking to soak up the rays.
There are many Blue Flag beaches in the local area, where safety is key, alongside the beautiful coastline and crystal clear waters ready for you to dip into.
3. Cyprus is home to delicious cuisines. Let your tastebuds be adventurous during your upcoming stay. We encourage you to delight in the wonderful taste of Grilled Halloumi, Beef Stifado and tasty Moussaka. Wash it all down with an Ouzo special cocktail for an authentic taste experience.
4.The island is fantastic for those who love outdoor experiences. Visit Troodos and discover Mount Olympus and the twisty roads surrounded by glorious pine trees. Troodos is also home to many spectacular waterfalls.
If you prefer to stay in the warmth of the lower altitudes, try snorkelling around Cape Grecko. These crystalline waters form part of the Cape Greco National Park, where coastal wildlife enjoys its own little haven.
5. Travelling around Cyprus is relatively simple. There is a fantastic bus route along the east coast from Paralimni to Agia Napa and everything in between. Taxis are not in short supply or you can hire a car or a bicycle and create your own adventure.
6. Cyprus is a fantastic destination for families with so much to explore. Whether it be learning about the local culture and visiting one of the many Cyprus churches, to having a splashing time in the waterpark. You will leave with fun filled family memories.
7. The nightlife is also fantastic for those looking to explore after dare. Ayia Napa is famously home to many clubs and bars, but for something a little more low key the strip of Protaras is home to some excellent Karaoke Style Bars, sports viewing or Tribute acts.
Whatever you like to do whilst enjoying your holiday, you can be sure to find it on this spectacular island!